Centre of Global South-Asian Studies > Events
- Popular Culture, Television, Globalisation, Abhijit Roy, 12th Nov 2009
- Reimagining Pakistan. One day workshop with Tariq Ali, 2nd Dec 2009
- Masculinities: Perspectives from the South. 25th March 2010
- Governing Difference Workshop: Explorations on Inequity, Inequality and Identity in India and China. Two day workshop 12-13th Nov 2010
- Writing South Asia - Copenhagen South Asia Workshop with Tanika Sarkar, 28th September 2010.
- Goa: The Internal Exotic: Discourses on Colonialism and Tourism, Pamila Gupta, 5th Oct 2010
- Nepal Today, Mahendra Lawoti, 12th Oct 2010
- Rabindranath Tagore 150th anniversay, 19th September 2011(pdf)
- Indo-Pakistani Music Event, 19th May 2011, 20.00-21.30.
- Writing Difference, 25th March 2011
- The 'authentic' other on display: living ethnographic exhibitions, past and present
by Anne Folke Henningsen, 14th April 2011
- Liberalisation, Hindu Nationalism and State, Nikita Sud from Oxford University, 15th March 2010
- Philanthropy and Empathy in New Delhi Dr. Erika Bornstein, Stanford University